Starting in May 2016, EarnHoney users can donate their HD$ to their favorite non-profit 501(c)3 organizations. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. You will receive a donation receipt when the donation is distributed.
Which non-profits are allowed?
- Donate to one of the top 10 national non-profits already set up in the system
- Add additional non-profits using the custom donation option. (see below)
How are the funds distributed?
- Donations will be processed and distributed by Paypal Giving Fund, a 501(c)(3) entity, on a monthly schedule
What documentation do I need for the IRS?
- You will receive a donation receipt via email after the funds are processed and distributed.
How can I submit new Non-Profits for review and allow all EarnHoney members to donate to it?
- First, make sure your non-profit accepts donations via Paypal
- The non-profit must be a registered 501(c)3 organization. Please upload the registration documentation along with your request.
- Once you have earned 500 HD$, go to the top menu bar on EarnHoney.com and hover over Redeem->Offers
- Click on the donations icon (the one with the red heart over a hand)
- Choose the last option, the one for Custom donations
- On the next page, input the name of the Organization, upload the 501(c)3 registration document, and the Paypal address of the non-profit
You are done! Once approved, all EarnHoney users can see your non-profit and donate to it. This is a great way to do fund-raising as well!
- Use EarnHoney as your non-profit's fundraising platform.
- Invite people to donate their time by taking surveys, watching videos, and playing games.
- Share with your friends, and get referral bonus.
Where can I read more information about the non-profit that I am donating to?
- Feature is coming soon.
I work at a non-profit. Can we have a co-branding opportunity?
- Absolutely! Now accepting co-branding opportunities. Please contact us if interested.