- DiscoveryMedia earnings is now eligible for 10% referral bonus
- 2017 earnings only counts delivered redemptions.
- Fixes on BuzzTV to decrease CPU usage while watching videos
- Changes to email and passwords and phone numbers will send a confirmation to your phone
- Lowered BTC redemption limit to $20, to be delivered through CoinBase at almost no fees
- VIP weekly limits now reset on Friday
- 2017 tax forms are now ready. Will send out emails to eligible users.
- Redemption history is showing in HD$ instead of USD. (100x the real number)
- Redemptions after Jan 5 are not shown on the redemption history. The order data is still complete and we are going to deliver as scheduled. Will fix the display issue asap.
- Fix for SPQ on Peanut Labs and Trial Pay.
- Integrated Bitcoins for VIP redemptions.
- Viewability circles were moved over to the right and relabeled it due to advertiser request. Nothing else has changed.
- Outstream ad units have been delayed by 40 seconds to not overlap with pre-roll ads.
- Fixed bug where some users were being disconnected.
- Added Peanut Labs on Super Pop Quiz Android app. For a limited time, 75% payout!
- Outstanding video bugs that might be caused by ad creative: video ad is playing at the same time as video player, ads that are always sound off, ads with no viewable video but can hear sound.
- Ability for EarnHoney users to visit third-party publishers and get paid!
- Additional travel site and finance site for different earning potentials.